OXFORD VUE CUPRIC CHLORIDE CONTROLLER
Almost zero acid provides maximum fine line etching capabilities. Over 200 installations provides testament to the ease of use of this system.
- Uses patented light transmission method which does not require frequent recalibration as some other machines that use O.R.P. Normality and specific gravity.
- High sensitivity Glass Light Cells monitor changes in continuosly
- High copper content means more valuable spent etchant, less waste generated.
- Higher etch factor than other cupric controllers due to zero free acid in etchant.
- Zero free acid in etchant eliminates attacks on dry film and titanium etcher parts.
- Tight control of etchant means no chlorine gas is released during etching process.
- Minimizes down time with modular electronics and chemical section components.
- Self-monitoring for flow errors, chemical input leaks and meter errors virtually eliminate lost production.
- Ground fault circuit interrupt protected for maximum safety.
- No costly pumps are used. Uses pressure from your etcher to drive the injection of chemicals.
Click Here for OxfordVUE presentation
Click Here for technical data involved in the etching process